36 Hours a week -
asap till 31-03-2022 -
Possible extension: Yes
Imagine playing an essential role in digitalising the Wholesale engagement and credit approval selection process. Within the squad/area you will be responsible for identifying, specifying and implementing the necessary changes for our pre-deal application to ensure it is aligned and integrated with various (regulatory) initiatives. Subsequently these changes need to be rolled out and embedded into our Wholesale locations on 4 different continents. Furthermore, imagine that you work in a High Performing Team. We aim to use the qualities of our team members to the fullest potential. Your opinion and ideas really do matter. Fun, ownership and trust in each other form the fundament of our team. In our work we use the Agile/Scrum.
Making a difference
The purpose of the Squad Commercial Engagement Wholesale is to implement a best in class Wholesale engagement and credit approval selection process by rolling out DealPoint and further digitising the credit and engagement process. As a Technical Analyst you contribute to achieve this purpose by:
• By your ability to help your product owner to understand more technical and integration related challenges;
• By your ability to translate the integration needs in well-defined user stories and detailed interface specifications and designs;
• By your ability to share and explain the specifications with our near-shore and/or offshore development teams. You can translate this onto our Azure Board, using clearly understandable backlog items, which are part of business epics.;
• By your ability to maintain a good working relationship with the colleagues in our multi-national team and global stakeholders;
• By your ability to receive and process feedback from stakeholders and development teams in order to continuously improve.
• By your ability to document requirement and assist in developing and deploying the solution.
• By your ability to be part of a DevOps team with autonomy, you proactively participate in team decisions and challenge your team members on presented solutions and decisions.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. As member of the Credit & Engagement area you serve the Tribe W&R Financing and ultimately our Rabobank Wholesale and Rural clients.
With this transformation we’re answering the call for digital from our F&A customers.” ( Global Head of Rural)
Customer focus, initiative, communication, working in and with the team, and delivering results are clearly essential for the role of Technical Analyst. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
• Completed a bachelor or master degree in Information Technology, Economics or similar and an interest in Wholesale banking
• Banking knowledge is considered a pre for this role, but it is not a pre-requisite;
• 2-5 years of experience as a Technical Analyst/Consultant;
• Experience with active directory and integration of different systems
• Experience in implementing complex systems in large corporate environments;
• Strong analytical skills and able to separate main and side issues;
• Experience with working in a dynamic (international) environment
• Experience with security and compliance related challenges
• Knowledge on working with near-shore or off-shore development teams;
• Experience on working using Agile/Scrum-principles;
• Knowledge on API’s – especially requests/response;
• Knowledge on applications like Postman and Swagger;
• Understanding of complex role set-up (various role set-ups in various systems);
• Understanding of testing – able to perform testing and create release advice;
• Knowledge on languages like xml, json, yaml and sql;
• Knowledge on cloud set-up and solutions (Azure and AWS is a pre)
• Must be fluent (spoken and written) in English.
Sean Verhoef +31(0)20-3337629