8 hours per week -
12-06-2023 till 31-12-2023 -
Possible extension: Yes
Assignment context and description of activities
In the ABNAMRO Clearing Platfform Grid, we are looking for a ServiceNow Architect to support the work on the ever increasing ServiceNow implementation within Abnamro Clearing
As a ServiceNow architect your roles will be the following;
• Optimizing Return on Investment from ServiceNow
• Support reaching compliancy
• Optimal usage of investments
• Keeping an overview over changes, impact on existing functionality, other modules and future
• Support in delivering roadmap
• Define requirements and design choices
• Collaborate with Product Owner to assess new incoming demand and advise if the ServiceNow platform can provide a standard solution.
With the following results (SMART)
Concrete advice on Security, RBAC, SNOW modules, consistency, ServiceNow BPI´s, Privacy, Commercials, CMDB, Compliancy, etc....
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
• At least 10 years of expertise in implementing ServiceNow (generic)
• In depth knowledge off all ServiceNow modules (ITSM, IRM, ITOM, etc.) and all platform capabilities (Service Portal, Data Model, etc.)
• Great empathy for customer needs
• Great presentation and communication skills
• Able to connect with C-level, business users, ServiceNow engineers and everything in between
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Experience with implementations of ServiceNow
• Experienced in management of change within the organization.
• Understand audit feedback / gaps and optimize ServiceNow accordingly (standardizing workflows, processes and governance).
Sean Verhoef +31(0)20-3337629