Senior DevOps Engineer IAM
Start: 01-10-2023 -
End: 30-09-2024 -
Possible extension: Yes
Hours per week: 36
You & your position
Identity & Access Management (IAM) ensures that employees have proper and secure access to buildings, data and applications. In this way, Rabobank prevents (un)conscious risks or fraud and complies with laws and regulations. The IAM infrastructure serves as the front door from which employees gain access to applications and data. IAM is necessary for our organisation to do our work. What if we couldn't log onto applications or if everyone had access to everything? Therefore, IAM verifies access requests and grants or denies permissions to protected company assets. IAM is also used for various administrative functions and managing employee accounts.
To strengthen the Access Management team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be co-responsible for the Access Management service, based on Oracle Access Manager and related products. This service controls access to a number of applications with high availability and confidentiality in a large number of national and international environments.
Besides existing Access Management solutions, the team has recently initiated the implementation of PBAC (Policy Based Access Control) as the Access Management solution for the future. This is a unique opportunity to combine your technical skills with working at the forefront of this challenging new tooling.
The team you will be part of consists of 5-7 DevOps engineers. You will be working in a team of techies who are all willing to help each other out. Together we take responsibility for the full lifecycle, from idea, implementation, and up to the operation. You are a DevOps Engineer with a strong affinity for the technical aspects within this job. We work Scrum/Agile and you get all the space you need to try out new things.
Continuous improvement is self-evident to you and you dare to be critical of the current working method and tooling. You are a go-getter who prefers to work in a team. You stand for high-quality products and everything that goes with them. This makes you a versatile member of the team.
Real life examples
• Redesign current Access Management solutions into new state of the art systems
• Decommission the old – building the new
• Implementing PBAC (Policy Based Access Control) solution taking IAM to the next level
Top 3 responsibilities
• Technical lead for Access Management system redesign using new technologies like Containerization and Kubernetes
• Design and configuration of the future Policy-Based Access Control (PBAC) solution
• Lifecycle management for and decommissioning of existing Oracle Access Management solution.
Together we achieve more than each of us individually
We believe in the power of diversity. By combining the differences of every person in our team, we become a better organization. In every way, we are curious to learn what you can bring to the team of Access Management.
‘Our department is at the heart of IT within Rabobank, we provide the right colleague with the right access to the right applications at the right time for the rights reasons. It matters what we do and how we do it!’
Arie den Toom, IT Lead Access Management.
The 150 employees of the Identity & Access Management department have the sole purpose to provide our customers with seamless Identity & Access Management services. This we realize through collaboration; as 1 solution-oriented team.
You & your talent
• Strong and broad technology background
• Significant experience with Kubernetes, Containerization
• Experience with cloud, preferably AWS
• Experience with Linux-based systems
• Ideally good knowledge of OAM (Oracle Access Manager) Weblogic Server and/or similar products
• Preferably knowledge of Azure DevOps Pipelines, Networking, ITIL
• Learning and knowledge-sharing attitude
• Affinity with digital security
• Experience with Agile and Scrum
• Language: English, Dutch preferred
• Preferably experience with security and finance standards, e.g. ISO27001, PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc."
Jobs A2Z-CM +31(0)20-3337629