Senior Crypto Consultant
36 hours per week -
12 months initial contract -
Possible extension: Yes
Do you have a vision on how to improve the development experience for our engineers, so that they can efficiently develop features for our customers?
As Senior Crypto Consultant for Rabobank Tech4Dev, you have an opportunity to design the technology that provides the digital experience of 7 million customers through our channels and provide a developer platform for over 3.000 developers within the Rabobank.
Within the area Tech4Dev, our squads work on tools and supporting security and adherence processes that help over 400 teams to build our modern digital experience, while ensuring the highest standards for quality, performance, and security.
You will support and closely work together with Crypto Security teams to make the bank even more secure. In this role you work closely together with the product owner, scrum master, business analyst and solution architect. Next to that alignment with other department/squads regarding crypto security processes and security by design, is a very important part of your role. You need to like the challenge of manoeuvring in a complex environment.
Together with the team you ensure a vision about the current and future solutions we provide. You leverage your process experience, your understanding of the business drivers and knowledge of current and emerging technology and its practical application.
You and your job
Connecting the right information and solution to the right place in your team and area is what you strive for. Bridging the gap between what is required to serve engineers within Rabobank as good as possible.
Facts & Figures
• 36 hours per week
• Around 5.000 engineers served
• 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the world
• The senior crypto consultant is a T-shaped professional with a broad experience in IT/Cyber Security and a specialization in cryptography. His or her knowledge is utilized in combination with consultancy skills and help other teams further on the topics op cyber security and cryptography
• Also a specialist in software (crypto) integrations and supporting application builders/engineers/developers (DevOps) on all services. In this role it is about (IT) technical & development skills. Main focus is on cloud services and also help other teams to become more mature in cryptographic development.
• Higher education (HBO) IT (security), mathematics or similar technical study
• Master degree in IT (security), mathematics or similar technical study
• 10+ years of working experience (HBO) or 5+ years of working experience in a IT/Cyber Security or similar role
• Cloud Security expertise (AWS and Azure)
• Cloud infrastructure deployment (CI/CD, operational)
• Coding & scripting skills (for example Java, C#, REST API, bash, PowerShell, XML, JSON)
• Cryptographic integration tooling/interfaces (incl. PKCS#11, OpenSSL, API etc.)
Crypto services knowledges is a must.
• Conceptual thinking
• Influencing others
• Presenting (incl. memo writing)
• Being an advisor
• Technical writing & drawing
• Understanding (client) developers & engineers
Training & certification
• Extensive advisory skills
• AWS training
• Microsoft AZ certification
• CCISP, CISSM, CompTIA or similar cybersecurity certification
Sean Verhoef +31(0)20-3337629