Power BI Consultant
36 hours a week -
01-08-2021 till 30-06-2022 -
Possible extension: Yes
"Rabobank IT Systems Risk, Finance & Compliance is looking for experienced Power BI conultants in the Reporting Delivery unit
The Reporting Delivery Unit is part of IT Systems Risk and Finance Domain. This unit is responsible for implementing and maintaining of IT applications for Risk & Finance, with the objective of delivering timely and correct financial and risk data in order to meet dynamic and challenging regulatory and internal demands.
• Design implement and develop reporting and analytics solutions, including data visualizations.
• Meet with business and IT stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements.
• Be able to lead client calls and technical discussions independently.
• Ability to convert business requirements / challenges into problems and work on solutions to address them.
• Data integration management between core business applications and data lakes, data marts, etc.
• Manage and maintain current reporting environment
The Successful Candidate will demonstrate:
• 2 years of Microsoft Power BI experience (Power BI, Power Pivot Power Query Power View).
• Power Bi Administration experience- managing workspaces, scheduling refresh through gateways, power bi service.
• Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
• Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
• 5+ years of BI Analytics development experience (with a primary focus on Microsoft).
• Experience in working with multiple data sources, creating data models, transforming data and using DAX formulas.
• Microsoft technology stack experience (Azure SQL Server SSIS, SSAS, SSRS Etc.).
• Good knowledge of SQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data bricks and Azure Data Lake (in terms of connectivity).
• Knowledge with Cloud and its services (AWS, Azure etc.)
• Strong knowledge in Banking Domain, multiple Databases, and SQL.
• Security Model Set Up and Data Level Classification for Power BI Report.
• Guaranteeing the continuity of the BI platform
• Track and implement new development in Azure and the Power Platform.
• Previous experience working in a Data and Analytics focused role with recent hands on Power BI experience.
• Experience working in large complex environments.
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Sean Verhoef +31(0)20-3337629