Global CIO PERMANENT
Global Head of Information Technology & Operations Technology
• CEO, CFO & Heads of different production departments
• Client Heads of Functions
• Relevant Steering Committees
• Site management teams
• Business Systems Management Team including Regional Business Systems Coordinators
• Key End Users Network across all Client locations
• Externally mother company, Consultants, Suppliers, Internal & External Auditors
As the Global Head of IT & OT you will be responsible to:
• Develop, agree and communicate the strategic direction for Business Systems and Operational Systems, with a clear focus on delivering business value.
• Develop the enterprise vision, strategy, and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected
• Lead the Group Information Security Steering Committee to ensure the security policies and risks are addressed globally
• Serve as the executive sponsor for digital process innovation, map digitisation strategy in support of business strategic outcomes
• Drive global business process improvement, through the pragmatic application of broad business experience to business systems design. Be seen as an effective and sought after change agent and provide leadership for business change to deliver business improvement.
• Lead the global Business Systems team, Operational Technology teams and external service providers to deliver high levels of IT/OT performance and availability across the client.
• Instil a strong customer focus and client values orientation across the global business systems team to deliver a high level of end user satisfaction.
• Proactively identify and manage IT risks and ensure compliance with audit requirements and IT policies.
• Strategically educate key business stakeholders with regards to the application of current technology trends for business benefit.
The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer
• Responsible for analysing digital and operational technologies for the benefit of the company
• Improve existing business process and implement programs to realize that benefit or improvement.
• Responsible for delivery of IT/OT approved project initiatives aligned to overall business strategy and vision
• Optimise the mix of inhouse and outsourced resources to achieve strategic and cost goals
• Co-ordinate IT, OT and security functions across the group
• Negotiate and maintain cost effective and value-for-money license and system maintenance agreements
• Deliver capital planning and allocation outcomes in support of group strategic outcomes
• Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or other related field;
• Master’s degree
• Experience supporting a global organisation with remote sites in different time zones and cultures
• Minimum of 15 years in progressive management roles in IT Operations and Infrastructure
• Experience with ERP implementations and OT environments
• Experience with data centre, servers, Intel servers, WAN, Cloud solutions, telecoms, telephony and VOIP desired
• Minimum 5 years’ experience managing globally distributed IT landscape greater than 3000 users
• Ability to engage and manage off-shore supplier/s
• Sound knowledge and Experience with the SAP enterprise management system
• Sound understanding and knowledge base of the mining / process manufacturing sector or a similar heavy industrial environment
• Information security and risk management exposure in similar industry types
• Experience with core systems like SAP SF, Ariba and the Foxboro / Siemens / Yokagawa
Michael Siep +31(0)20-3337629