Assignment start date ASAP 2021 -
Assignment end date 31 December 2021 -
Possible extension YES -
Hours per week 36
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programs, with over 800 courses conducted every year. The focus is on freedom while being trusted to deliver, and this is one of the reasons why we received the highest rating of three stars in the Best Employer survey (The Netherlands).
What are your main tasks and responsibilities?
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata to extract value from unnormalized data sets;
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal sharing of data to consumers using AZURE technologies;
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
What do we expect from you?
• A successful history in building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets;
• Experience with stream-processing platforms e.g. Kafka + Kafka Streams;
• Solid record in designing attracting and well-functioning APIs;
• Hands-on experience with time-series databases and data quality issues that come with it;
• Fluent with Java/Python scripting;
• Able to translate business requirements to data-driven KPIs and able to provide clear feedback to business based on data metrics;
• Monitoring and troubleshooting the data pipelines on a daily basis;
• You are willing to take ownership of cross-functional topics and drive them to completion;
• Interest in operational aspects of running an IoT platform;
• Interest in automated testing and test driven development is a plus;
• Willingness to participate in agile planning of features as part of the scrum team;
• Experience with Process Mining tools is a plus.
• This assignment is placed in scale 60.
• We would like to receive the personal motivation of the candidate and CV in English.
• Pre-employment screening: If the candidate is selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. Your candidate is only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully.
• All submitted candidates must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment.
• Important, the candidate has to be available throughout the entire duration of the assignment.
• By submitting a candidate, you are agreeing to the terms of this specific client. If you are not familiar with these terms, you can ask our recruiters for a copy.
Michael Siep +31(0)20-333 7629