36 hours per week -
Start: asap -
Period: 8 months initially (Potential long term)
Possible extension: YES
Rabobank Wholesale & International FX,MM & Rates Area are looking for an experienced Calypso Operations Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial institutions, a consultancy or in a financial software company.
The Calypso Operations Engineer will be expected to:
• Work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and DevOps teams to understand Requirements.
• Testing activities for (complex) new functionality and coordinate implementation within the Calypso and other back office systems production environment
• Participate in migration activities for the squad, including managing system runbooks, participation in overall runbook activities, testing activities and liaising with other projects and programmes to provide update on activities
• General application support for the development and test systems, including: incident and problem investigation and resolution; capacity and performance management.
• Functionally support the Calypso application (24x7) on a rotational basis.
• Work with the existing development team to improve working practices and release process.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
• Calypso Version 13+ or higher;
• Trade Processing, Confirmations, Settlements, Payments and Accounting;
• Financial Products such as Foreign Exchange, Money Markets and Derivatives;
• Hands-on knowledge of SQL, Linux & scripting desirable
• Agile Scrum and DevOps methodologies.
We are looking for candidates with:
• Strong ability to work independently in a Techno Functional environment;
• Very good Analytical Skills and problem-solving ability;
• Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator;
• Good communication skills, pro-active and open attitude;
Sean Verhoef +31(0)20-3337629