36 hours a week -
Asap till 30-09-2021 -
Imagine working in a highly complex data environment, incorporating customer, market and control data from both Rabobank and external parties. A responsibility with impact, which you will shape by developing, as Senior BI Developer, crucial information products that contribute to decision-making at the highest level of the bank.
We use a state of the art enterprise datalake, working with the latest technology in Azure (ADF, Databricks, etc) and you will be given the space to develop your own innovative solutions.
- Building solutions with the team that cover the entire spectrum from SQL, ETLs to design and presentation;
- Independently transforming data into easily consumable relevant information (actionable insights);
- You create information products with impact for our business partners within Marketing, Digital Bank, KYC, Individuals/Private Banking, Businesses, Local Banks and Rabobank international;
- You develop yourself, your professional knowledge and your products from intrinsic motivation and share this with your colleagues.
Working with each other
Collaboration is the way we work. Within Rabobank, the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is the beating heart of all digital developments. Our Business Intelligence team joins forces to extract real value from customer, (digital) customer processes & market data and converts this into actionable insights. With this we increase commerce, efficiency, 9+ customer experience and we drive digitalization. With you on board as Senior BI Developer, the team's counter stands at over 40 diverse colleagues including:
Rudolf, Senior BI Developer: "What appeals to me enormously is that I can work with the latest BI tools and techniques here. The philosophy is really: don't get stuck in the past, but keep innovating, doing business, trying out new things. You also see that the business really appreciates this."
Annebel, Medior BI Developer: "The cool thing about my job is that we are constantly innovating and developing. This gives a lot of room to learn from each other, to gain new knowledge and to take on challenges. In addition, it is a very flexible and close team with whom you can have fun during the day."
With your talents
Of course you are customer oriented, curious, result oriented and you initiate improvements. These are the qualities that make you a good BI Developer, especially in combination with:
- Hbo/wo education
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL 2016 or higher.
- At least 4 years of experience with Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and PowerBI.
- Experience with setting up and working in the Azure BI platform, at least 2 years experience
- Experience with Azure SQL DWH, Azure Data Factory and using databricks to process large amounts of data. Minimum of 2 years experience
- Good knowledge of modeling techniques such as Kimball and datavault
- Knowledge of data warehouses, relational databases
- Knowledge of the latest developments related to data visualization and UX
- Experience working in larger teams in an agile setting is a plus
Emphasis on: - Experience setting up and working in the Azure BI platform and experience with Azure SQL DWH, Azure Data Factory and using databricks to process large amounts of data. This really should be a minimum of 2 years.
Sean Verhoef +31(0)20-3337629