Back-end Java 11 Developer
36 hours a week -
01-08-2021 till 15-02-2022 -
Possible extension: Yes
Imagine… that you are contributing to a high performing team in the eTrading & Distribution area of Markets and Treasury! You are part of a DevOps organization with a clear customer focus.
Making a difference
• You will be part of a self-organizing DevOps team, mainly focused on Software Engineering (solution development) and staying in control as a software delivery team, working on an application to manage the bank’s FTP policy across all business units that require funding from the Treasury department of Rabobank.
• You are a team player and help the teams to improve the BusDevOps way of working, taking ownership into the teams and sharing your knowledge.
• You identify innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
• You closely follow the developments in your profession and incorporate these in the execution of your development work.
• You are a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders.
• You translate detailed backlog product items to technical solutions and develop these into a working solution.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The Funds Transfer Pricing squad is part of the eTrading & Distribution area of Markets & Treasury.
Customer focus, Good communication skills, Collaboration and Technologically advanced are essential for the role of Software Engineer. In addition, it's important that you recognise yourself in the checklist below:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree;
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a Java Software Engineer (Java 11 and Spring);
• Experienced in working with microservices software architectures;
• Experience with hosting applications fully or partially in the cloud (Azure);
• Knowledge of REST API development for external interfaces;
• Experienced in backend development with exposure to front end (web) development;
• Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment practice, tools and trends;
• Knowledge of and experience of Java development methods, best practices, applicable IT architectures and most common development tools;
• Experienced in writing database queries with SQL;
• Preferably knowledge of and experience in working at a financial institution;
• Knowledge of tools like Azure DevOps and Splunk monitoring;
• Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS and BusDevOps;
• Flexible and Pro-active attitude, strong analytic mindset, result oriented;
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Sean Verhoef +31(0)20-3337629